Come Explore our Beautiful Trail System!
But remember that this is a uniquely fragile ecosystem,
so please respect the RDCO rules for park visitors at all times:
- Always stay on the trails
- No motorized vehicles
- No smoking
- Dogs always on leash
- Pick up and carry out dog waste
- Park hours 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Horses permitted only where marked
- Horses must be under control at all times
- Horse droppings must be pushed at least one metre off the trails
The Ephemeral Pond and Coyote trails have a packed gravel surface for greater accessibility.